Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beginning Brilliant Blossoms.com

So I am currently in the process of starting my business and website. I am a teeny bit stressed out about trying to get the house organized so I can create. There are so many piles of crafty things that I can't seem to figure out where to start. I keep telling myself that it will get done while I sleep when the elves come out but alas the piles are still there.

I was so happy that I cried when I saw the design for my web site. My awesome hubby is a wonderful graphic designer and front end web designer. The colors are what I imagined and the layout is what my site will need. I am so excited! I am going to have a section on photography, mommy helps, scrapbooking and a SHOPPE! I am actually going to start selling some of the hand crafted items that I make and possibly family and friends. There is so much to get done .... the name is already trademarked so I am in the process of figuring out if I am able to get the trademark somehow. Not sure if I can even do that. Fingers crossed.

Alright. I am obsessed with fabric at the moment! I absolutely love it to the point that I have been stalking some designers sites and blogs. I am so inspired by Sandi Henderson fabrics! Her blog is so amazing and I must say her Ginger Blossom and Farmers Market fabric is to die for!

This is the whole line.

This is the fall collection.
The summer collection.


And finally the Spring collection.



So yummy aren't they! If you haven't seen it here is the link to her blog. She has really cute clothing patterns also. I may just have to purchase the ruffle pants they are just too cute. Michael Miller Design is also a fave fabric designer at the moment. They have just gotten with a few more of my favorite ladies to start carrying their fabric lines. I am so excited to see what they are going to come out with. I will keep you posted on when their stuff is up for viewing.

Keep your fingers crossed on the trade name fun too. Hopefully my site will be up an running by the end of July. Again fingers crossed... toes and eyes for extra luck.